WooCommerce FrontEnd product manager is a powerful WooCommerce add-on that helps to manage all the user’s products, their product orders, profile settings and other WooCommerce settings from the front-end of your site. No back-end access required for the user to set up his own products on your site. This add-on will also add the feature of user registration, user front-end login and all WooCommerce plugin feature. It`s a complete package for the users to manage everything regarding their products, their product orders, their profile, there WooCommerce settings along with the PayPal payment settings. Adding, editing, updating, trashing and permanently deletion of product feature is also available. User can view their product orders with different view options as completed, pending and all orders and can also mark them as completed. User can also view the information of the product buyer. Profile edit, WooCommerce settings such as billing and shipping address and PayPal account setting option is also available. To use this add-on feature just user this [woo_frontend_product_manager] short-code and the whole setup will be done automatically.
Woocommerce xls Export(Lite) plugin allow you to export all the products in xls format. Export xls will be in Excel2007.
You can also export the product according the selected category in the plugin. Exported excel sheet will be stored on your server and later can be downloaded from there. List all the exported archive in the plugin GUI along with the size, category, author and created date of the file. You can also set the archive name according to your data and time format and can set the author name, subject and description of the exported file. Just a single click to get all your products export in excel spreadsheet.
This Woocommerce xls Export(Lite) will allow you this following feature:
- You can download all your woocommerce product in the excel spreadsheet in a single click.
- You can download the woocommerce product on the category basic by selecting the category before export.
- You can view all the listed exported xls archive downloaded till now along with their creater name, size, category and creation date.
- You can download the exported xls files anytime you want and can deleted the old exported files too.
- You can set the exported xls file name according to your data and time format by setting it in the settings page.
- You can also set the author’s name; subject and the description of the exported excel spreadsheet.
Export store details out of WooCommerce into a Excel spreadsheet.
Woo-commerce xls Export(Pro) version will be coming soon with the following features:
- You will be able to export the products in excel sheet on the basic of selected products and tags too.
- You will be able to download all the orders on the basis of their status in a single click.
- You will be able to download all the information about the coupons in excel sheet.
- You will be able to import the excel sheet to get all the products, categories and tags in your site.
- You will be able to schedule the xls export to keep all your products as a backup and can download it any time.
Download Elite Version here.